I currently have 8 applications in the App Store. Three of them
- Travel Photo Guides-Yellowstone National Park with Tom Murphy – Mobile42
- Travel Photo Guides-Rocky Mountain National Park with Erik Stensland – Mobile42
- Travel Photo Guides-Great Smoky Mountains National Park with Nye Simmons
are part of a series of Travel Photo Guides (travelphotoguides.com) developed with my partners at mobilefortytwo.
If you are planning a trip to Yellowstone, Rocky Mountains, or Great Smokey Mountains National park and want to know the best places to take photos? Travel Photo Guides apps show the way to everything you’ll want to see, how to get there and camera tips to taking that perfect picture. It’s like having a private guide and professional photographer in your iPhone!
I also have four apps developed with John Wiley based on their Digital Field Guide book series
- Photographing San Francisco Digital Field Guide – Wiley Publishing
- Photographing Yosemite Digital Field Guide – Wiley Publishing
- Photographing New York City Digital Field Guide – Wiley Publishing
- Photographing Washington D.C. Digital Field Guide – Wiley Publishing
But my favorite one is …
Expense Calendar. Expense Calendar makes it fast and easy to note expenses as they are happening, and is the first app that will add them as events to your calendar (which can then be synched with your desktop calendar). Expense Calendar automatically fills in the date, time, and location of an expense. All you have to do is add what it is for and the amount – and you’re done. It even works for mileage and time, or anything else you’d like to track. And it’s all done in a single window!
I wrote this app after I finally got fed up with trying to sort a week’s (okay maybe even two or three weeks) worth of scattered credit card receipts. It was a real chore to find the day and time on the receipt and remember where I was when I finally got around to filling out my expense report. I was never sure if I had all the receipts, and I often had a hard time remembering those cash expenses I didn’t have a receipt for. And what about that mileage?
I created the first version of this app in three days and 90% of how to do it is covered in my iPhone Application Development For Dummies book withe the rest in iiPhone Application Development All-In-One For Dummies.
It’s free and